Tuesday, July 31, 2012

That crazy little bitch! That crazy little Miasma tramp! Ughhhhh... how could I be so stupid? I take her in.. give her everything her little heart desires.. rings, pearls, used guitar, a shot at being a star! And how does she repay me? Lands us in a goddam ditch. A ditch, of all things!

Oh, this is priceless. Truly priceless. I ended up in the ditch. Can you beat that? I should buy the goddam tee shirt. I probably would, too, if those dip shits at The Bugle got their act together. Mandy's gonna split a gut when she hears this, the little hussy. And I'll tell you right now i ain't takin' the rap for snaggin' that tin can outta Ol' Willis' lot. That was Stan Waller all the way. Waller. Look him up. Got a record a mile long for grabbin' hubcaps and snaggin' license plates out there at Spotter's Field. S-T-A-N W-A-L-L-E-R. Lives in Bradshaw's Pike with the rest of his loony family. Shouldn't be too hard to round him up.

The loser.

But this hurts. I mean, it really hurts. I ask for one thing. ONE FRICKIN' THING! Get my ass across the Miasma. Was that too much to ask? I mean, the backwoods ho was born there, fer chrissakes! Who knows how many times she noodled her dinner outta that stinkin' cesspool?

"Oh, I'll be your navigator."

Right. Hangin' out the window with her goddam ukelele... as if anyone was listening! "Turn here!" "Turn there!" "Go that way!" "Go this way!" Then she grabs the goddam wheel! Rule Number One in Faydz World: don't ever grab the wheel when I'm drivin'.

You hear me Wren? And I know you do, booby. We're through! D-I-V-O-R-C-E. No more gigs. No more bling. No more chick flicks by the fire! And don't pull that Melissa Ethridge crap on me. I know all her songs and I ain't answerin' the door for no one. We're through!

And Willis? Don't go gettin' any slick ideas about prosecuting my ass.  That car was a piece of crap. You know it and I know it. You shoulda been arrested for havin' it on your lot. Auto Parts and Pawn Shop! pfffft. What a racket.

Waller. Stan Waller. That's the guy you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment