Monday, July 16, 2012

Candy's coming to KRAK?? Oh, I can't believe this shit. The guy is a freaking creep. Remember his radio show? Had like five listeners. He's a loser, okay? Who booked this clown? He's a bigger loser than my husband (or son even) and that's saying something. All I can say is Thank God for Wren. That little angel has changed my life. No, really. I mean it. How Gwen managed to pluck that little treasure from the muck of Miasma is beyond me. I actually doubt she had anything to do with it. Sonata's the one who prolly "discovered" her. That bitch has freakin' tentacles, or whatever you call 'em. You know, the shit bugs have? Hears EV-ree-thing! No shit. Read my cards and the bitch was like IN MY HEAD! Okay, now I'm rambling. So Candy's coming to KRAK. Fine. Whatever. I don't make the rules. But if that fruitcake lays one hand on Wren? It's on, baby. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment