Saturday, July 28, 2012

Boys and their toys. pfffft. Must be nice to NEVER grow up!.. "BIG" race, my ass. Just another excuse to get drunk and rip up the county. But, hey. That works for me. Oh, and if you're just dialing in, Gwen? I'm here with my little angel cup. Would you like to speak with her?  LOL  Yeah, I bet! After the piss poor performance you gave at The Ditch. Ha! Maybe I could arrange for some lessons for you. You know... in song writing? Maybe how to... oh, I don't know... remember your own frickin' lyrics??? Dumbass. Do you have any idea how much that piece of shit concert will end up costing me? Not that I'm gonna pay Mandy. Oh, hell no. That bitch can rot backstage for all I care. It's the lawyers, something your little perforated brain wouldn't understand, Gwen. Your DISASTEROUS performance, among other things, will probably set me back ten grand. Ten thousand dollars! That's more than you'll make in a lifetime of Open Mikes, honey. Oh, that's right. I forgot. You've got two CDs out, too. How many have you sold again? Ten? Maybe I should buy one. They're bound to be collectible in a few decades!

No comments:

Post a Comment