Saturday, July 21, 2012

$31,284.00????????????? Are they fucking kidding me??? 210 people showed up!! Two hundred and ten! They charge $10 a head then charge ME $10 a head? Oh, I don't think so! And what's this shit? "Hands-Off" policy retainer? I got news for you, Ramsey. That's called a B-R-I-B-E. Bride. A payoff! What? You guys get paid to NOT raid the club? Oh, I'm gonna have my lawyers on this one. Four "round trips" to the hospital? What did they take people who O.D.'d BACK to the club?? What am I paying for here? Taxi service? That's supposed to be Carson's job. But, I'll tell you what. At these rates? I might be getting into the taxi business. Four round trips! pfffft...  and Narcan, no less! I'm gettin' billed for junkies who shot too much of Raven's poo?? This is ridiculous. I oughta FRAME this invoice, cuz I'll tell you one thing, it sure as hell ain't getting paid.

Mandy? You little snot nosed tramp, I've got one word for you and that Golliath you tote around with: Fat Chance! Okay, two words. Maybe I should charge you $15,000 a piece for my advice, eh? Keep dreamin', baby! You got about as much chance of me paying this bill as you do making that washed up has-been manic-depressive Gwen into a star. Did you see what my little angel did to her? She anihilated her, that's what she did! $31,284.00 my ass... pfffft. I'm already on the phone to my lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment