Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome to Hope Faydz Blog

Restless leg kept me up half the night. Then my sciatica kicked in. As if that wasn't enough I'm plagued with fibromyalsia which our "Western doctors" can't seem to pinpoint. Why are all doctors men? If we had more women doctors they'd know right away what the problem is. It's my irritable bowel syndrome brought on by ingesting all the toxins these men have poured into our lakes and streams. But unfortunately, women haven't ruled the world since the Isle of Lesbos lost control of the Crystal Palace on Ethos. But what doctor is going to believe that? So all I can do is tryyyyyy to stave off the pain with these anti-depressants which, I can tell you right now, don't work. Because I still want to drive my Corvair into the garage, listen to Gwen's rendition of "Why Go On?" and just breathe deep with the door closed.

Oh! don't forget to catch my new radio show at 9pm Sunday nights on KRAK Radio in Flubug!

No comments:

Post a Comment